The Larchmont Boulevard Association (LBA), organized in 1965, is a non-profit volunteer, cooperative organization of businesses and professional firms and property owners located mainly on Larchmont Blvd. between 1st Street and Melrose Avenue – our special village within our big city. The LBA members pay annual dues to fund the Association’s activities and services to the community. Some of these important services are:
- Publish and distribute the directory of LBA members.
- Plan and organize the LBA Family Fair, held during October and attended by over 10,000 people.
- Provide a security guard in partnership with the property owners for tenants and visitors.
- Maintain and replenish flowers in planters located throughout the Village.
- Advertise and promote two annual sidewalk sales for the merchants of the Village.
- Decorate the Village light poles during December holidays with lights, garlands and banners.
- Sponsor the Holiday Open House.
- Sponsor mixers throughout the year for members to meet with each other and local officials.
- Monitor filming on the Boulevard for smooth operation between the businesses and filming industry.
- Maintain an LBA website: www.larchmont.com
Interested in Filming on Larchmont?
Call Larchmont Boulevard Association Filming Coordinator Joane Henneberger Pickett at 323-467-2140 for more info.