We Are and What We Do
The Larchmont Boulevard Association (LBA), organized
in 1965, is a non-profit volunteer, cooperative organization
of businesses and professional firms and property owners
located mainly on Larchmont Blvd. between 1st Street
and Melrose Avenue - our special village within our big
city. The LBA members pay annual dues to fund the
Association’s activities and services to the community.
Some of those important services are as follows:
- Publish and distribute the annual directory of LBA
members, which is delivered to homes and businesses
in the surrounding areas.
- Plan and organize the LBA Family Fair, held during
October and attended by over 10,000 people.
- Maintain, update and replenish flowers and plants in
the city parking lot and the planters located
throughout the village.
- Advertise and promote two annual sidewalk sales
for the merchants of the village.
- Decorate the village light poles during December
holidays with lights, garlands and banners.
- Sponsor the Holiday Open House, which includes
holiday music throughtout the village.
- Sponsor mixers throughout the year for members to
meet with each other and local officials.
- Monitor filming on the Boulevard for smooth
operation between the businesses and filming industry.
- Provide a Web page on LBA’s www.larchmont.com
- Promote the Boulevard and our events through signs,
banners and advertising.
The LBA is proud of its accomplishments and appreciates
the support of its members which are listed in this directory.